Hi everyone! I know you are all excited with new and glorious Maemo5 and n900, but for the mortals who doesn’t have to privilege to get one, I have just updated Macuco, my Gmail/Google Reader/Orkut client for the Maemo4.
Thanks for Jie Zhang, a very nice fellow from Shangai, the high CPU utilization bug was solved, now everything is much smoother and fast!
Jie also solved the problem with packaging, so now you can launch Macuco from the menu, with a nice icon my wife made for me :)
By the way, I’m really happy to see how open source work well! If the code was closed, the bugs wouldn’t be solved and I would just abandon the application. But as the code is open, I found a contributor who solved the two main problems with the app and now the project is alive and more importantly: useful for people!